Relaunch Your Career
How Do You Begin?
- Have you been out of the workforce while caring for your family?
- Do you feel disconnected from your former professional self?
- Have you lost contact with former colleagues?
- Are you struggling to explain your resume gap?
- Are you concerned about ageism?
- Are you feeling less professional confidence?
There is hope — companies have become more interested in attracting women to return to work. I can help you with your career relaunch.
Our Process Together
Where are you today?
- Get clear on your situation — why are you returning to work?
- Explore your life values — where does a career fit now?
- Prioritize your values — what is your ideal work/life balance?
- Identify your skills — what did you enjoy in your former career?
- Volunteer work may be transferrable — how did you develop during your career break?
What’s your future?
- What are your interests?
- What are your transferrable skills?
- Which careers fit your values and lifestyle?
- Which ones will be most meaningful?
- What work culture makes you comfortable?
Develop a strategy
- Create a clear narrative of your readiness to relaunch
- Develop a positioning that frames your resume gap strategically
- Create your impactful career narrative to communicate your value
- Build a new professional network
- Develop strategies for flexible work arrangements
Create an action plan – step-by-step
- Write your resume and cover letters that demonstrate your value — with results, skills, and impact
- Prepare for interviews — build confidence
- Feel supported throughout the process — with accountability
As a recognized expert on women relaunching careers, I have led webinars on Strategies for Relaunching Careers for multiple universities, including Columbia, University of Chicago, and UCLA. Working Mother magazine featured an article that I wrote on key strategies for women before taking career breaks.
I can help you find the right work/life balance for you
I am married with two children. For the majority of my 25-year career, I was a full-time executive in office settings. But I have first-hand experience working in a variety of flexible work situations:
- Full-time remote employee
- Part-time employee in the office
- Part-time remote employee
- Project basis
I am now an entrepreneur with a successful coaching practice. I have developed effective strategies for flexible work arrangements that are advantageous to both employers and employees.
Contact me for a complimentary consultation
Click here to begin