Start Your Career
Where to Start?
When you are fresh out of school or have limited work experience, it’s a challenge to figure out where to start.
- What are your strengths and interests?
- How do you translate these into a career?
- Which careers are good matches?
- How do you create a plan to get there?
The challenge — is figuring out what is best for you. I can help you start your career.
Our Process Together
Where are you today?
- Define your interests — what do you like to do?
- Identify your strengths — what do you do well naturally?
- Explore and prioritize your values — how do you want to spend your time meaningfully?
- Capture relevant experiences — summer jobs and volunteer experiences demonstrate who you are and what you can do
- Pinpoint your skills — package your skills from work, leadership, and volunteer experiences to pursue your ideal career
What’s your future?
- Identify careers that match your values, skills, and interests
- Zero in on those that are most meaningful
- Articulate your ideal work environment
Develop a strategy
- Craft your impactful career narrative — communicating your value
- Develop your effective networking strategy
Develop an action plan — step-by-step
- Write your resume and cover letters — with results, skills, and impact
- Prepare for interviews — build confidence
- Feel supported throughout the process — with accountability
Contact me for a complimentary consultation
Click here to begin